View Profile The-Super-Flash-Bros

All 58 Movie Reviews

19 w/ Responses

Awesome

This needs to go on the front page! *sends telepathic waves to Tom Fulp*

This is excellent! intense from start to finish, I don't think I blinked once....my eyes hurt.

Great!

I thought this was informative and funny, such a great thing to have floating around the portal, especially with all the upcoming work for the Summer.
This was the first one I've actually seen....and somehow I managed to get in it! keep it up!

fantastic

I really loved it!
I'm sure you hear this ALL the time, but it reminded me of the legendary Paper Wars, by Edd Skudder. keep it up, thats brilliant!

Thats.......

thats one gorgeous piece of art.
hmm, did you draw that using lines, or did you take a photo and convert it into lines?

Tept responds:

I had an original photo that I drew over in Flash with lines. It's all hand done.

So clever!

I really credit your imagination for this. I thought it was very clever. Fantastic!

Congratulations!

A big well done to everyone involved.
We thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this.
My favourite scene was Burly Brawl - the glider joke was perfect.

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the Chateau scene too! I appreciate all your comments!

Superb

I'm a BIG FF Fan, and I really liked this. It was just so weird! randomness. The bit with the balls hitting the chocobos reminded me of something I put in my own FF Tribute. Obviously you didn't copy, but its interesting to see how much that bit stood out in the game. Love it!!

P.S.......a pinecone??

Outstanding.

By far the best thing I have ever seen on this site. Finishes off a perfect epidose. I love watching the first ones, and to see how you have improved. Congratulations!

nothing more to say...

Exceeds expectations

This is absolutely fantastic. I cried with laughter on the first FFX sketch.
I won't go on about it (no need to ay?)
All I can do is thank you for bringing this to NG.
THANKS!
(I foward to your next project (-_^))

Dim

An exact mirror of real life!

well, thats a bit unfair. But theres some truth in there ;)
Nicely put my friend.