Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

good work

love it

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Abe's Odyssey meets Samarost meets Patapon

Whatever genre this is I have a lot of affection for it

Great game! more depth in the puzzles would be welcome, the first one had a lot of charm, using the telescope and such.

DUCK SIM 2008 DUCK SIM 2008

ummmmm

ducks are great

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Wow

I finally completed this. Its just the most wonderful platformer I've seen in Flash. And it has things I've never seen before anywhere, like wall sliding up a slippy wall. INSPIRING.

Fantastic job, well done! (If you're doing a third one can I design a level? haha!)

-Dim

Catch that poptart! Catch that poptart!

I love Pop Tarts!

This game had instant appeal. It was about Pop Tarts!
Cookies 'n' cream is the best flavour.

The game was great fun, nice mouse control system, I approve.

zeelancaster responds:

Poptarts are rather tastey, arn't they.
Thanks for the good review dude.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Woohoo!

I remember playing and commenting on the first one...

This one was, first of all, easier. None of the bosses were too hard. The graphics were nice, but still messy in places. Animation was simple but did the job.

The highlights included the password puzzle and the tactical end boss! stuff like that is great.

Overall I enjoyed the game, and loved seeing Alien Hominid in there. He's cool.

If you're planning a 3rd one, neaten up the graphics, add more tactical puzzle-based fights (with scenery interaction) and make it.....longer? I guess.

The Bounce The Bounce

mmmmm......

ah.....I feel at peace. This game is so relaxing, its like going to sleep. (I mean that in a nice way)

but the controls work well and you managed to make it just hard enough to make the player feel satisfied and challenged without frustrated. I like the way it doesn't make sense.

-Dim

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

You are a genuis!

-not because of your incredible actionscript skills.......but because of this simple yet incredibly addictive idea. I made 5 pumpkins before I stopped! Fantastic.

Dim

Dress-up Kirby! Dress-up Kirby!

hehehe

I was pleased to see all the costumes from SSBM in sprite form! Was the blue spike Falco? Kirby looks cute in his various hats. Nice concept. Succesful Flash!

Crystalpistol responds:

Yes that was falco's hair. Thank you for not beating the hell out of me because you didn't like the music.